10. Nissan Motor India

Nissan Motor India Nissan Motor India was established in 2005. Its main office is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. It has a portfolio of two brands - Nissan and Datsun. This company offers hatchback, MUV, SUV, and sedans in India. Nissan India achieved sales of approx. 30,000 units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.nissan.in

9. MG Motor India

MG Motor India MG Motor India was established in 2017. Its main office is located in Gurugram, Haryana. It is a subsidiary of Chinese automotive manufacturer SAIC Motor which marketed vehicles under the British MG marque. It operates one manufacturing plant in the country which is located in Halol, Gujarat. MG Motor India achieved sales of approx. 35,600 units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.mgmotor.co.in

8. Honda Cars India

Honda Cars India Honda Cars India was established in 1995. Its main office is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of Honda Motor Co. Ltd of Japan. It has currently offers four car models -: Honda City, Honda Jazz, Honda Amaze, and Honda WR-V. Honda Cars India achieved sales of approx. 82,070 units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.hondacarindia.com

7. Renault India

Renault India Renault India was established in 2005. Its main office is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is a subsidiary of Renault S.A., France. It has currently offers four car models -: Renault Duster, Renault Triber, Renault Kiger and Renault Kwid. Renault India achieved sales of approx. 92,270 units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.renault.co.in

6. Toyota India

Toyota India Toyota India was established in 1997. Its main office is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a joint venture between Toyota Motor Corporation and Kirloskar Group. Toyota Motor Corporation holds 89% of the share and the remaining 11% is owned by Kirloskar Group. Toyota Kirloskar Motor achieved sales of approx. 93,000 units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.toyotabharat.com

5. Mahindra

Mahindra Mahindra was established in 1945. Its main office is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was ranked 17th on a list of top companies in India by Fortune India 500 in 2018. Its major competitors in the Indian market include Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors. Mahindra & Mahindra achieved sales of approx. 1.55 Lakh units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.mahindra.com

4. Kia India

Kia India Kia India was established in 2017. Its main office is located in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of Kia, South Korea. It has currently offers three car models -: Kia Sonet, Kia Seltos, and Kia Carnival. Kia India achieved sales of approx. 1.55 Lakh units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.kia.com

3. Tata Motors

Tata Motors Tata Motors was established in 1945. Its main office is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is ranked 265th on the Fortune Global 500 list in 2019. It acquired the South Korean truck manufacturer Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Company in 2004 and purchased Jaguar Land Rover from Ford in 2008. Tata Motors achieved sales of approx. 2.22 Lakh units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.tatamotors.com

2. Hyundai India

Hyundai India Hyundai India was established in 1996. Its main office is located in Gurugram, Haryana. It is a subsidiary of the Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea. It is the second largest automobile manufacturer in India. Hyundai Motor India achieved sales of approx. 4.71 Lakh units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.hyundai.com

1. Maruti Suzuki

Maruti Suzuki Maruti Suzuki was established in 1981. Its main office is located in New Delhi. It was owned by the Government of India until 2003, when it was sold to Suzuki Motor Corporation. It has a market share of 49 percent in the Indian passenger car market. Maruti Suzuki India achieved sales of approx. 12.93 Lakh units in the financial year 2021. For more details visit the website: www.marutisuzuki.com